View Single Post
Old 07-01-06, 03:16 PM   #16
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
^lol you funny

you never provided me a picture of you, i looked for both of your pictures even if it was hard or not you never gave me pictures, so i aint about to give you pictures so you can have it easy, about saying its a bitch move, its only a bitch move cuz ya cant do shit about it!!!. STFU

and thats your fault about ya own partner not showing. so w/e. thanks for the win.

pz'

Yes, it is a bitch move. You pulled pictures out without letting me know. . and then without giving me a picture to even it out. I don't give a shit where you got mine from, it was your decision to look for them. It's a bitch move to pull pictures out without giving your opponent one to diss as well. "Go research it." Shut the fuck up, dog. I don't know where you post or where you'd post your pictures at. You're a fucking nobody so finding your pictures on any site would be hard as hell.

And yeah, I never said it was anybody elses fault about my partner not showing. When did I put the blame on you or anybody else? Get the fuck out of here. You can have the win. . neither one of you will ever beat me though.