View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 04:32 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

hahahahahaha....yeah right nick...when it comes to who's good on this site...you're barely above the average dudes....you can't match me on anything when it comes to topical....i give respect where respect is due...but topically...you arn't on my level...you think you're a little better than i gave you credit for?? you have yet to prove it..i read through your open mics..and imagery is about the only thing you've got on lock..and you still can't match me there...so...figure out a fuckin topic we can agree on...and set that shit up...

you think kesse will beat me? set that shit up too...im not boasting about shit...and im not bragging....my talent level, isn't relative to the rest of the world....it's relative to this site...aka...the talent level isn't that fucking good...at all...theres a small handful of writers who have a lot of talent in general....very small handful...kirk happens to be one of them...ask him what he thinks...yall can jock eachothers dicks as much as you want...but it doesn't change anything...this shit is pathetic though....find a topic we can agree on....and set the shit up....we can do 20 bars....we can do 100...it really doesn't matter...it's your move.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote