View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:10 AM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMFAO!! @ In-Vision... dude you are fucking pathetic. I just peeped one of your topical battles and it was FUCKING GARBAGE. And lmfao @ you talking about my open mics... last time I checked they are like over a year old. Elevations dipshit, look it up. And if I suck at topical so much how come I champed the only solid topical league this site ever had, how come I got to the semi's of VE4 only to be beaten by Ysdat who is dope and won the whole thing anyway. How come I won the RITT2? How come I beat Forgotten Flow (one of the better respected topical cats) just like 2 weeks ago in VE5. How come I've beaten Dabatos before?

Please, enlighten me in how I suck? You can't fucking touch me in any aspect of life you fucking cock. So stop talking bullshit when you can't back anything up.

And as for that set shit up, fool.. I don't even battle in Front Lines anymore you donkey loving piece of shit. The only way I'm stepping into FL is if we doing a Crew Banishment Battle.. and if that happens I always rep on the text front anyway.