View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:27 AM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Please, enlighten me in how I suck? You can't fucking touch me in any aspect of life you fucking cock. So stop talking bullshit when you can't back anything up.

And as for that set shit up, fool.. I don't even battle in Front Lines anymore you donkey loving piece of shit. The only way I'm stepping into FL is if we doing a Crew Banishment Battle.. and if that happens I always rep on the text front anyway.

my topical battle? against dabatos? that i won? that was like..3 years ago?

lmao.....and you're talkin to ME about elevation? please clown....you beat ysdat? funny...i can post a conversation i had with him telling me he thought i was one of the top 5 topical writers on the site...i can post a similair conversation i had with atticus...indeph...premonition..anxiety..and just about everyone who's had any kind of respect on this site as topical writers...the only people who disagree...are...you...and adam...adam hasn't proven he can do shit...and has never read my shit...and clearly...you havn't read anything but that weak ass topical battle i had when i first fuckin joined this site....and you use dabatos as an example...but he's not very good...hence the reason i beat him...5-1 ii believe? with a garbage topical(yeah, i know it was garbage)

lmao @ not being able to touch you in any aspect of life...you just posted in a thread claiming you had brute upper body strength and ran a 10.35 was it?...and claimed you're some savage football player but have never ran the 40? lmao....yeah right bro...i highly doubt you're a better athlete than me..i highly doubt you make more money than me...and being as how you're feelin yourself THAT much...i highly doubt you even know what a vagina looks like up-close...ask anyone who fucking knows me...i don't hype shit up...i don't attack people when it's not necessary...but for some reason...you think you're a lot fucking better than you really are...and more people will agree with that...than people that agree with how you feel about my writing ability....test that if you'd like

and son, don't say another fucking word to me about not being able to back shit up...when your clown ass just ducked me completely.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote