View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:44 AM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

^ Ok, I rambled through that bullshit and summarised it as "BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm In-Vision and I am the almighty god of topical battling BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Let me tell you something, never in my previous post did I say anything about you and a battle with Dabatos. I said that I HAVE beaten Dabatos. I simply pointed out a random topical battle of yours, I never said who it was against. But, simply put, it was fucking garbage.

Moving on. I said I've got upper body strength, which I do. I never claimed that it was brute strength you fucking idiot. Read the words I type dumbass. I claim to have run the 100m in 10.43 seconds I believe it was, could've been 10.46. I do apologise if you don't believe me, shall I head back to my school and ask them if they could pull up the athletics statistics and fax you a copy? Fucking idiot. I never claimed to be a savage football player, I said I was good at it which I am. I'm sorry I've never really ran 40 yards to prove what, that I can run 40 yards quickly. I played football (US football) for fun with my friends so why was it necessary to run 40 yards beforehand? You really are a fucking moron.

I don't give a fuck who you think you are. You talking at me like I'm some sort of lying idiot putting forward a false image of myself, when for all I know you could be some 100lb bitch who couldn't fucking make it 40 yards, let alone run it quick.

Until you send me detailed copies of all your athletic statistics, you ain't shit. Just like I'm sure my athletic ability ain't shit to you unless I give you proof. Now, I'm sure we can both agree that we are not THAT pathetic that we would trade statistics for real.

Moving on to all your people that would say you are decent, yes, I'm pretty sure I could go and get like 20 friends of my own to come on here and say how fucking awesome I am. Seriously, your argument is "oh, I can get Atticus and Ysdat and all these other well-respected geeks to come and say I am the shit". Dude, shut the fuck up. Really.

And finally, I "ducked" you. HAHAHAHA! Ask around you dumb motherfucker, I ain't battled in front lines for well over a year. You think your the first person to challenge me, HELL NO! I've had many challengers come at me and I told them the same thing, I DO NOT battle in Front Lines. And furthermore, I would like to make it clear that the ONLY WAY I will battle in Front Lines is if it is to get rid of your fucking crew, and if that day should come when CS mans up and takes on The Establishment... I'm there, battling text like I said before.

Now, please proceed to post another bunch of rambling garbage that makes no sense or is just completely taking my posts out of context. Proceed, my friend. Proceed.