View Single Post
Old 03-13-06, 08:11 PM   #33
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'd be flattered if I had my own forum...thank you...And, believe it or not, I'd have lots of replies to the threads I made. of course, simple minded DUMB FUCKS as yourself wouldn't be able to resist staying OUT OF THE damn forum.

You don't know WTF you want...All you know is, "I hate tha Q." I fucking love it. What's my motivation, the countless threads dedicated to me.

Don't pretend like you made this shit on accident. You sat and thought about me. Then, you typed the message.

THANK YOU for the consideration.

BITCH.

I overdo it.

Ok, first off, what happened to being done with me? I'm not gettnig tired of replying to your bullshit posts so you can carry on, fine by me. But this is exactly why i said hav your own forum, maybe if you were flatteed you'd stay there, And i never said people didnt reply, in fact i said people did.

Not once have i said i hate the Q. You mause me to the point it angers me a lot of the time, because of how self centered you are, and arrogant, and i forget the word, but you cant accept being wrong. EVER.

Also, just so you know, this isnt dedicated to you. Its dedicated to the members of RV that are tired of your pointless gay threads.

End Of.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote