View Single Post
Old 04-12-06, 10:56 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Just back in '04, some random ass guy walked on stage at a Pantera concert and shot lead singer Dimebag Darryl like 4 times from point blank. He then shot 3 other people in the crowd, wounding them, and I think he tried to escape after that.

^^yeah he got handled in an awful way after that, the video's online.

but I agree with Kon AND LV cuz you're both right. Rap -->> IN THE MEDIA as a whole is very negative music, always talking about violence, objectifying or belittling women, promoting being a drug dealer - you can't be surprised when all the negative things you talk about start coming to you.

Rock (in all its forms) discusses a whole seperate aspect of life. Their fans have a diffrent mentality and so does their music.

LV, you're ABSOLUTELY right, blacks do paint situations to make you feel guilty about success. Everyone agrees that moving out of the hood is a good thing, yet RARELY you find someone in the hood who wants you to leave.

The hood is Hell. And mysery loves company.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote