View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 04:00 AM   #3
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

IP:

Just thought I'd give some insite to some of the thing's I consider when bring'n someone in.

1. Can ya bring it- Basically do you have talent, it's okay if ya don't somtimes it take awhile to develop your own style, but ya won't be in this crew until ya can bring it.

2. Who you've battled- I look at who you have battled, and what the person's record is that you have battled. How close you came to beat'n them. A record of 30-0 is fine but if ya only battle herb's it dont' mean shit.

3. Potential- There are a few cat's out there who just lack a few thing's. Myabe bar structure, maybe it's develop'n the punch, this I look for by just read'n verses. If it sounds like your on the right track but need a little direction we might take ya in.

4. Activity- This could really be near the top cause it's very important, I just kinda figure what's the point of having vet's if there not active? To show boat around? A crew with all vet's may beat all the other crew's but are they having fun doing it? What's the point of beign in a crew if the only time you talk bout shit is battle'n, and before and after ya don't even talk. I look at post counts and take that into consideration with how long you've been on the site. As well I look for cat's I see on alot.

5. Personality- Alot of crew's self-destruct cause they got cat's who don't fit the right personality. I look for people who aren't into net beef, are gonna try and cause problem's but at the same time stand up for themselves and there crew member's. This isn't somthig that can be learned or taught, your either a dynamic individual or your not. nuff said. Thing's like loyalty, and unity go a long way.