Thread: The Judges
View Single Post
Old 11-02-06, 02:53 AM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
lol, yea, thats my point.. they listen to lyrics.. they prolly know a hell of a lot about song writing, audio battling, and rap in general. But text is very different. These guys have probably never read a text battle before. I don't know why a professional in the business really would. Therefore, they likely have no idea of what makes a good text battle and what doesn't. They probably have a good idea of the text which would make a good audio battle, but thats not at all the same thing. IE, the text of a good audio battle is often shitty for a text battle.

Its cool you got judges man, great effort with that shit, I'm just worried that there will be absolutely no point in coming original in the text battles because these people likely have no idea what concepts are played and whats not.

that just goes to show you how fuckin gay text battles are
nigga, move up to audio

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote