Thread: Let Us Pray
View Single Post
Old 04-08-11, 01:13 AM   #1
technique
dope

Let Us Pray

IP:

God thankyou for the life you have given me even though it isnt as good as it may seem. Thankyou for my family that help me each day and support me in every way nessasary. You may have given me problems but i still have feelings god and i want you god to help me so i can get through the problems i face every day. I wanna be a better positive person who loves life and can live in harmony and peace and talent is my goal, i wanna show the world who i really am... God do not neglect what i want my soul is strong, dont you listen to me when i cry...and down in deep thought.. I just wanna see the light not the rain and feel my pain for wot its worth. God take away the problem i'll keep saying it.. cus id rarther be thinking of happiness and something in my interest. I dont wanna feel pain no more only just joy and i want to be looked at as a great person, a great achiever and a beliviour, even a saviour. Thankyou god please listen to these words as they mean so much to me, and keep my spirit strong.. in gods name amen.