View Single Post
Old 11-04-09, 04:17 AM   #18
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
you know why you always have to edit your measseges, because its hard to keep a lie str8, u always have to go back to previous lies to make this one make sense, but then u make up new ones in every post and try to remember that one. and you ever notice that every lie that you say is simply and excuse for why you are a pethetic loser who already said he's not trying to make it into rap. you know why thats retarted, because you think you have to "try to make it in rap." i dont try to make it in rap either i just rap all the fuckin time because i love to do it, and i will always be better than you at RAP because of that, i dont care if u do record a diss track to me because i just gonna come back at you and hurt your feeling even more, because i dont share a condo in the COOLEST PLACE ON EARTH, i live in a shitty situation and have to rap because i hate everyone like you

I don't record all the time but I write a lot and i'm always freestyling in my head and making new lines.

And uh no... I always edit my posts because I read over them and realise I was either tired or typing too fast and made a grammar or spelling error. It's a pet peeve.

=/ nice try though, I guess?