View Single Post
Old 08-21-10, 07:30 AM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

before i was gonna join and i failed thee asab, i was planning on running like 20 miles a day with a back pack on with weights in it.. i wanted to join marine recon which from what the recruiters told me was as bad ass as delta force in the service (which supposadly doesnt exist) and at that time i was like 185 with 4 percent body fat, but anyway almost joined after i turned 18 but didnt want to have to earn my g.e.d. so i didnt join..just wanted to do special forces shit,didnt want to join the army only the marines, which is what i signed up for, me and my buddy,wanted to start out as infantry,from what my recruiter told me, my job would have been to train all day every day which is what i wanted, but i was horrible at school shit.. so it didnt work out, but honestly now im getting into knife fighting and body gaurd training, and would much rather fight for irelands i.r.a or for isreal than my own country
(america), sad to say but shit is falling apart here and i dont agree with alot of thee political agendas...ive been thinking about getting a political degree in science and going to school for it but would rather just get the fuck out of here before it collapses, and i know isreals crazy but would rather die for my god than die for nothing..u feel me??

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..