Thread: General Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-04-08, 10:37 PM   #64
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lmao @ everybody. Only like 2 people said anything and it was people who disliked me. You lost, you'd lose 303090349040934 more times if we battled. You suck. Usually if I brag online it's for kicks. But I'm being serious now when I say I'd own you every single time we battled. So get over it. Again.

Douche bag? I'm the kid b. I talk like the kid. I wear stuff that the kid wears. I'm sexy. I'ma stud. I like long walks on the beach. Peeping through the windows of 85 year old women while they masturbate. And looking at myself in every mirror or object I can see my reflection in. Zoolander got nothing on the kid b. My car is the shit. My car goes BROOM BROOM!! and the ladies panties go DROP DROP. It is the cycle of life.

You will when I become a multi billionaire rocket scientist and construct a missile that is aimed at your crib b. Fear the kid.

Dawg, I'm Tracy McGrady Jr. Don't hate. I shoot the fadeaway in your face. Run it back. Why wait? BILL GATES!!!!

Get over it b. I'm better. Your high is my low. You're the dirt on the gum that's stuck beneath my shoe. You ain't on my level homie. FALL BACK. POP POP

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote