View Single Post
Old 01-02-09, 08:04 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'm saying it shouldn't matter who else beat/lost to another team. Texas beat Oklahoma. They played on a fair field and Texas won. It was a straight up game, and Texas came out on top.

You know I couldn't give a fuck less about Texas or Oklahoma, I'm just saying I still have a hard time seeing how Oklahoma deserved to go over Texas. I think the BCS system is flawed and a playoff would be way better to solve problems like this. I still think Texas should have gone to the championship.

LOL dude. Yes it should. Cuz HELLO, Texas was 11-1. And did you forget? So was Texas Tech. The team that pretty much DOMINATED them for 80% of that game. Colt McCoy couldn't complete a pass to save his life. 2 INTs, one returned for a TD. they were down like 28-7 in 3rd. Then Jordan Shipley's bitch ass with a TD. Then next poss, Colt got a 98 yd TD pass. and then i forgot what else happened. But first 3 quarters, Texas looked HORRIBLe, and Tech played amazing and came out on top.

So you tell me why should Texas Tech be left out of the discussion? Just cuz they lost by 40 pts to OU? ANYBODY would have lost by that much against Oklahoma on that night. They shouldn't be penalized for putting on a dominating show.

In the end the computers got it right. Head to head don't mean shit in a 3-way tie.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote