View Single Post
Old 05-15-05, 11:35 AM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrical Prodigy
^word fa real. i been in a long distance relationship. itz hard as hell to make it work. in the end we bof decided that it would be mutually beneficial to bof of us if we were jus friends. but as far as love being pussy...well i guess i've been a pussy once in my life. i dont let niggas who think dat luv is pussy botha me cuz i kno that their simple minded asses cant comprehend the depths of the heart and emotions and feelings that feed off of it. hell they dumb asses prolly gone get sum kinda STD cuz all they do iz fuck ne female who sayz they will give it up. yea all guyz luv pussy...but pussy cant come no where close ta real true love. so if i'm a pussy cuz i've been in love and i believe in love and all dat...then i accept dat. but wut does that make erybody who doesnt?

yea, def agree. And about the sex. I jus don't wanna have sex wit some hoe that I met last night in the club. I'd rather do it with a girl I really love, and enjoy bein wit. Especially for the first time. nah mean? But yea, some mainstream artist really should make a song about this shit, and try to get it heard by a lot of people, but he'd prolly be to worried about his image and shit.

and to Mad Dog on the bad boy thing, yea, I feel you on that, but I mean, you can still be a bad boy, but you shouldn't be doin' like stupid shit, like you shouldn't try to act something you aren't. Just be yourself really. Because think about it, if you ACT like something to get a girl. When you get her, are you gonna ACT like a "Bad boy" all the time wit her? No, you'll prolly act more like yourself. So it's best just to be yourself and see what happens.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote