View Single Post
Old 05-16-05, 03:26 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^yo sucka foo, it don't matter. They still ARE HEroes AND Idols to the youth. Look at sports players. You think they want to be idols? I read Sports Illustrated and they were talkin' about what you think fo players as idols (it was right after Ron Artest shit) and Ken Griffey Jr. Said, "It's wrong for fans to make us out to be idols. But since we get a lot of money to do what we do, and we are all over the place, video games, TV, etc. We gain that responsibility whether we want it or not" <That is the same wit rap. All the rappers prolly don't wanna be idols and shit, but people look up to them whether they like it or not. They get played all the time, and all the lil kids see it.
Now to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple_N pleeeeeeeease....
your arguement is stupid....under your arguement you are a womanizer too becuz u like rap

Nah, jus because you like to listen to somethin' doesn't mean you follow everything it says. I jus follow the good messages they send, I ain't all up in player/pimp shit. Jus like you can like somebody as your friend, but you ain't gonna follow everything they say, like if they told you to jump of a bridge, you wouldn't do it. So jus because I listen to rap, don't mean I am a womanizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N ain't kno shit
same as black men been calling each other niggas long before rap ever started....but when rappers do it...all of a sudden "OMG this is an outrage"..

^well were those black men gettin' paid millions of dollars and are they bein' played all over the place on radio, TV, and shit like that? nope. So of course there is gonna be an outrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N is wrong
its a real shame that rappers get judged for talking about REAL LIFE in a real way but thats how it is in america, the phony are appluaded, the real are shunned...

Yea, they can talk about it. But what this whole thread is is about how they glorify it, sayin' it's the way to be. please don't tell me "P.I.M.P" is showin' how REAL LIFE is. Because it doesn't. It jus is 50 tryin' to show how to live the "cool" life. Playin' women and shit. Like theirs a different in sayin:

" I went to chill wit my man, he be playin' 3 girls, lyin' like damn"

^that's not promotin' anything, jus sayin' what people do.

"Shake that ass girl,do that shit right, look at me, I'm a pimp, fuckin' 20 girls a night"

^thats glorifyin' bein' a player/pimp.

Yes, the examples sucked, but still there is a difference between sayin' what is REAL and glorifyin' it. this thread has nothing to do wit what rappers sayin' as REAL LIFE shit, this is talkin' about how they glorify playin' women as bein' somethin' "cool".

weerd, this has been a page out of SPuL's huge ass book of knowledge, yo. pc one.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote