View Single Post
Old 10-07-09, 06:45 PM   #6
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
bud i dont care about being 0-1 from a no-show loss... on a site no one goes on anymore its not like records matter haha

you dont know how I can live with myself? Lmfao... because it's just an internet battle vs. some weak ass rapper who I know im better than and dont care about on a site I dont care about, thats how. Did you think this shit was that important?

Dawg, shut the fuck up talking like im gonna "bitch out". If I was scared to battle you, why would I set it up and then accept the battle?

You know im going to Tokyo in 7 days and will stay there for two months. Muh fucka im busy. I got shit to plan, people who wanna see me and chill for a last time before I leave for 2 months hitting me up, a going away party to plan, credit card I had to get registered, bills I had to pay before leaving, a memo requesting leave with the army, i had to organise a pause in my contract with the YMCA for the duration of the vacation, and I had to get some shit done with my passport. Ill record when im in Tokyo or maybe before then, thought i'd have more time but I dont, til then just sit there with my cock in your mouth til im ready to take it out and rip you up

dude, you keep droppin the wrong type of verus.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily