View Single Post
Old 08-25-05, 07:29 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

Look at this white boy claimin nigga, mater of fact, youre a nazi, I bury em
Yo no wonder you were thrown out of Germany
.................................................. ...................COS U FAR FROM AN ARYAN*

Drakel is jus a "D"ick "R"ider "A"nd a "K"rap "E"mcee, who I will personally give an "L",
Yo to make Rap Verse a better place,
.................................................. ....ill shut him down and give a virus to this bitch's DELL*

This guys babyish, his rhymes are the ingrediant to a herb*, Ill show him some wordplay
Drakel posts pointless shit
.....................................BUT WHY WOULD HE TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HE WAS GAY

Yo I questtion Drakel's battling skills, hes getting beaten by a Woman , that jus wrong,
Its shows the real canada which is feminine
.................................................. ..............drakel's like BOY GEORGE N ELTON JOHN*

Im jus wondering, an UGLY FACE, 18 YR OLD, posting 27 times a day?
claimed he was gay
...............................Now hell blame Canada, eh?

-----------------------------------
explanations:

1 line: Hes name is shneider or summin German, Nazis are german, an ARYAN is in nazi germany meaning a German who is perfect looking, blonde hair, blue eyes,

2nd line: The letters in "", there a play on his name, as you can see they spell out DRAKEL

3rd line: He made a post sayin he was Gay link is on the word gay.....
also the herb line, a herb as im sure u knw is also an igrediant and means a newb

4th line: Hes gettin beat by a femcee, link is on the word woman, also Elton John an Boy George are gay

5th line: Nothing much here, Canadians always say "eh?"