View Single Post
Old 09-26-05, 12:27 PM   #31
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Man i dont need to battle to PROVE SHIT!!! lmao..

right, all of RV already knows your shit.

Quote:
and u are mad that u didnt continue ... y would neone be mad if someone was a bad mod for a forum they wont even be active in..

because you suck at it.

Quote:
n yes i closed it after one vote cuz i read it after and saw that your ass didnt do as good as the other 2 stupid fuck.. damn.. ahhhh w/e.. why am i talkin to a herb through the net..

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ