J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Basically it's like this...

Love is Love

Pussy is Pussy

Unfortunately the 2 are intertwined in the same system and ultimately can get jumbled up between each other...and us guys bein 1 track minded as we are...sometimes can't define the 2...we think we love when we jus want pussy...and we think we want pussy but we in love...if it's the 1st one we think if something else comes along we'll try it...but we don't think we hurtin the other parties...coz you think you love her so you think this flings jus some pussy...but it ain't you jus pussy obsessed...if it's the 2nd u'll act a playa to ya mates claimin you all that but in reality she's all you think about and you wouldn't dream of doin anything bad to her no matter what you said to ya mates...intertwine...horrible word...

^ the 1st and 2nd things in there are the confused explinations...not the love is love pussy is pussy thing...i'm explaining the confusion between the 2

^exactly. Well put. If you love someone, it really don't matter how long you need to wait to get pussy. You jus enjoy being wit that person.

and to this jackass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by some faggot
u faggot...wut tha fuck r u talking about...people think love is soft becuz:

1. it shows tendernous...soft spots...and in tha hood u caint have no damn soft spots....not talkin like i live a hard ass life...but i do live in tha hood so i would kno
2.love cost money

thas some reasons

^thanks for providing us of an example of the stupid thoughts that the majority have about love.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote