View Single Post
Old 03-04-08, 11:41 PM   #3
Godz Child
New to RV

IP:

dis cat ransum flow iz naturally wack...he like assuming the position, thats a natural fact.nigga you all false if u sayin that ya tool spit...ill have chalk drawn around ya head like a poolstick.he like pipe in his rear like a muffler to a car...i must be a galaxy if u think u a star.ill kill you wit a pen, just call it murda ink...ya flow iz like a fart,itz never one that doesnt stink.stop sayin that u hard when itz eazy to tame u...ur like cripz and bloodz everybodi bang u...u fuckin faget itz never a her, itz always a him...niggaz run up in you like a indoor gym.no need to lie to theze people cuz they no your fakin...only time a ball been in your hand iz when you masturbatin.niggaz fuck wit my flow cuz it hit like bombz...only time u see a ransum iz when a kidnapp ya momz.
ya flow iz garbage sumthin like da big green can that sit outside ya house...u never gettin cheese,sumthin like a hungry mouse.after thiz i bet this nigga wont want to battle me nigga...so im gone finish him off like mkb FATALITY nigga.

HALLA BACK!!!!!