View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 01:38 AM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Voted For: Premanition

okay...i thought this actually really close...here is the break down....

1st bar....less than mediocre openers for both of you....but i'd say it was dead even.

2nd bar....i gotta give it to premanition...because he used a personal....and although rex had a decent punch..it could have been set up way better...not to mention..prems personal was true..your structure is a bit stretched..

3rd bar....i gotta give this to prem too...the wordplay on the name was pretty cool...and both punches were weak..but prem still had the word play...

4th bar..gotta give it to rex.....he had an OK punch...vs....another OK..punch..but whack set up

5th bar - rexless gets this again..prem had a good set up...but whack punch...and rex had a decent punch...

now that you're verse is done prem..due to the fact that it's 3-2....i would give you the win.......but rexless wasn't done yet...so i have to finish reading...

okay rex....the last punch was whack......and the never land one was kinda nice....but even if i gave that to you....it'd be 3-3.....and you had a longer verse.........so

this goes to premanition for simply having quality over quantity

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision