View Single Post
Old 07-20-04, 12:36 AM   #26
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

metaskripts:

very good verse...you had decent imagery it could have been better...i think you also had some decent wordplay...your first half of the verse really struck me as amazing it was tight knit and well done...but your second half really fell off i think you lost the topic halfway through...the vocabulary was definately better than the other two verses and for the most part your verse was consistent...

overall : 8.2/10

Apotheosis: i was really feeling your verse...i thought i wouldnt like your structure but it really made your verse a little bit hotter...you probably had the best imagery but L.I was close to you in that section...decent verse overall...i think your vocab definately could have been better this was the most basic topical verse i have seen from you... it seemed like you didnt put your all into this battle and you slacked a little but still you were consistent and it was a good read

overall : 7.9/10

L.I...once again the wordplay stands out in a league of its own...you really tooko a hold of this topic and made it work for you...you didnt force anything and you pulled the whole verse together...so you definately took it in the wordplay and multies category...i also think you stayed on topic better than the other 2 verses....i dont think this was your best topical piece but it is up there with the other hott ones you have done...your structure was practically perfect and you used words to your advantage i think you had good vocab not as good as metaskripts but definately well wrote

overall : 8.4/10

Flow: Apotheosis
Multies: L.I
Wordplay: L.I
Imagery: Apotheosis
Vocabulary: Metaskripts
Consistency: Metaskripts
Who stayed On Topic The Best: L.I
Which I enjoyed The Most: L.I

vote: L.I

i think metaskripts had a solid verse and would have won this battle if the last 6 lines were wrote better...you fell off topic there...i liked your verse also apotheosis...but i dont think you put as much effort into this verse as you could have...L.I i think you edged this battle out and won

~!1!~

Very Nice Battle...Very Well-Written Topicals But L.I Really Wrote This One The Best

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.