Thread: I wanna battle
View Single Post
Old 08-08-04, 02:44 PM   #13
2~pacalypse
Light Weight

IP:

Ayo you toast

Time i corrected this bitch!! "You~see" UD "U E"asy for Chaaz to humiliate!!
U 'D' serve 'gentle'-men, thats why you should remain a "gay-date.com" affiliate!!
There is no original comback to this - I've already cut short this vicious~cycle!!
Cause Eleven lines down your verse, you proved to everybody that you recycle!!
Ur 'deep~throat' missed the 'high~note' and u sink lower than your sister can~go!!
Your devotedly~bloated!! You said it yourself -your bitch mamma does 'limbo'!!
Victory's a 'soothing~illusion'.Ur 'obviously~delusioned' by that 'confusing~conclusion'!!
So you like exposing~'head'?? I stopped your flow like i was a 'coronary~occlusion'!! *

I AM Elite! 62 posts was when,(like a clumbsy osteopathist) i dropped~your~jaw!! **
Chaaz 'impossed' and "forced" you into defeat like i studied Newtons~second~law!! ***
Have u seen how my screen shows 'Death~Notes' like i was a sick "Grim"~in~Class'!!
UD only 'Wins~in~the~past'!Call me doctor, after this ima have your 'limbs~in~glass'!!
In this battle~ring this 'mens play~thing' bites more than an infant does its 'teething~ring'!!
VD was always a definition to "a disease on himself",now U can see him "menastrating"!! ****
You'll be desecrated when i remove you soul from 'parent-body' like 'emancipation'!!
Your verse? Did u 'post~it~all' or did you 'lose~your~balls' like 'surgical~castration'!!
Think twice!! I can sense this "man-bitch" got 'cold~feet' like his ankles were in ice!!
Just because you have both sex organs doesnt mean you can vote on battles twice!!
You engage~with~rage!Ur in your early stage of growth-like a recently fertilized egg!!
Silly fuck! The reason your condom is stretched is cos you tied it around your leg!!

So VD, next time you decide to "drop bombs" - make sure you 'Ignite~the~fuse'!!
Start to 'Recite~Your~Excuse' because 'tonights' 'Polite~News' is........'You~Lose'!!

* he was talking about giving vesectemes/coronary occlusion is a blood clot
** osteopathist = a therapist who examines the skeleton
*** Newtons second law = the rate of change of momentum is proportional to the imposed force
****"a disease on himself" = pussy disease (VD)

Crip 4 Life NiGgA
Quote:
I take off my brim,
Moment of silence of my homeboy Souljah Slim

Quote:
Country boy there’s sumfin foreign,
Bout a hundred thousand
More than what your in