View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 01:06 AM   #186
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I felt the need to run in here because it's blatantly obvious that you can dish out disses all you want, but when people say stuff back.. you report them for hate and harassment. You can make threads saying "How to stay a virgin for the rest of your life" and post my picture, but when I move it and end up having one of your names banned for a week, all of a sudden I'm abusing my powers. You can tell people "FUCK YOU" in every thread they post in, but when they say you have AIDS it's harassment and defamation.

You continually contradict your actions, and your case is pitiful at best. You shared with the site that you're gay. Translate this situation to real life and take that civil suit to court ANYDAY and a judge will laugh in your fucking face. YOU TOLD THE SITE YOU'RE GAY. If you're going to spread personal information across the internet, then deal with the consquences. This site is predominately straight males.

Use common sense. You don't have a case, and your history of constant contradictions of your actions doesn't exactly make it anymore presentable.

MIMESIS...I'm officially delcaring RIGHT NOW that
A) I'm a member here and have a right to be here like anyone else

B) YOU and NO ONE ELSE has a right to harass/GAY BASH/MAKE SHIT UP about me because you don't like what you PERCEIVE as my lifestyle
Me saying "Ur a virgin" is a FAAAAAAAAAR CRY different from u sayin I HAVE AIDS. Comeon, use YOUR common sense.

C) I am NOT going anywhere...There are more HETEROSEXUALS on this site who DON'T ACT LIKE ASSHOLES TO ME than do...So, those are the ones I respect.

You don't have to run behind and police everything I DO...Maybe I don't have a case...All I know is, there's something inherently WRONG about saying SOMEONE has a DISEASE they don't have...It doesn't make sense to me...I DO NOT have AIDS...That's like me going around saying YOU have CANCER or LEUKEMIA or AIDS

U need to get off my BACK...IKE was wrong for how he came at me in that thread and YOU'RE defending it because of your own ANTI-GAY feelings...

That's bullshit...And, then to run in here and throw in your two cents is the salt in the wound

Leave me the fuck alone...

MAKE iT KNOWN...U hATE GAYS...But, YOU DO NOT FUCKING KNOW ME.

And...STROBE>..My complaint stands...IKE or WHOEVER making up lies telling the board I have AIDS when I don't is bullshit.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote