Thread: Anything Else
View Single Post
Old 08-19-04, 12:56 AM   #114
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
first of all ^^^ Reb bull did not do any swaying...me and him are the Leader and co-leaders of Lethal Instinkz. Whenever someone in our crew has a battle...we drop our hounest opinions on what we thought of their battles. This is because we want some members of our crew to elevate, and telling them the truth is the only way to do this over a web-site...therefore, there was no swaying in our battle Empire and it should in no way be DQ'ed.

Seconly...In this same battle with P.S.A, I feel that post number 17 was definatly unexplained and would like for you to remove it...Also post 18 was pretty iffy...I feel it was unexplained but you mods will make the decisions aound here so plz check them out, Im not saying this because they were votes for my opponent...they really are unexplained tho...thanks for your time guys...Late...

^^they cant see what red bull posts i know that now my bad strobe hes right as for the votes they said i had bettter punches and wordplay i think they well explained but its your call of course

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote