View Single Post
Old 10-08-04, 12:12 AM   #8
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Alright looks like I got enough feed from ya'll for this sig, Im still waitin on Schema to hit this thread up cause I really want him to be a part of it, so plz, no more acceptions for ppl to make, just Da Vinci and Schema if they are up for it. Heres the discriptions...

Avvy: Upside down golden star spinning sideways(to the right)...I want it to be sorta 3D, background color up to you, whatever looks good, same size as my current avvy box, Star centered...

Sig: This ones really up to you guys, I wanna see how creative ya'll can get, only expectations that I ask you meet are, its gotta say Spektikul at the top somewhere, and Above and Beyond at the bottom somewhere...if it'll help you out, just make the picture in the sig to match the "Above and beyond" sub-title. Also, plz, no pics of rappers in it. And keep it dark and deathly...no bloddy font...either legible grafitti or scratchy font, colors for text, either blue or yellow preferably, but if you wanna make it different to match your pic in the sig, be my guest.

Again, thanks a lot to ya'll that are willing to do this for me, your time and skillz are much appreciated. And like I said before, $10,000-$20,000 RV money to whoever does the best job (price is judged on how well I like it). Also, $1000 to each of you for posting in this thread with a sig or avy. When you show me your finished product...plz leave your acount number.

P.S. if you only make sigs, you dont gotta leave an avy, but I would like to see someone get that avy done for me. Its an easy job and if done nicely there may be bonus money involved! Payce Ya'll, have fun with this project.