View Single Post
Old 12-13-04, 02:00 AM   #37
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

sdizzle....I understand where you are coming from....honestly, but this is a TEAM battling tournament......you have no TEAM. You dropped a solo verse because your TEAM could not show. Even if you are right about us not dropping on time (which you aren't) your TEAM still doesn't advance, because your TEAM failed to show. Do you get where I'm going with this? If you want, I will grant you guys two more days to drop a verse against what we already have up, but you need to atleast have one other person on the track with you. That is what the rules say, so I honestly don't want to hear any more bitching from you. The thread was posted about the date changes....whether it said maybe or whatever, the shit was decided on by a mod of the league....I was just making sure that Kontroverzy didn't have a problem with it. He clearly didn't, so the rule took affect. It's funny how the other battles that are up seemed to know about the date changes, but you didn't.....I find that very intresting.

Like I said, you have two choices....

1. You find a member of your team to drop with you by Tuesday at midnight (which is being very fair seeing as how you had over a week to prepare) so we can continue this battle and maybe get a vote or two on it....

or

2. You can continue to bitch about us cheating and not get your way, because you never had a team member on the track with you.

I suggest you choose number one so you atleast have a chance at advancing