View Single Post
Old 06-07-06, 03:56 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

lmao, oh boy @ the thick stacks of bullshit.

got kicked outta OYD = NEEEVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR happened, AND I got asked back twice lmao so you're obviously makin that shit up FAKE!!!

some shit about something you said I told you two years ago about some shit 10 years ago?? I didn't even know you 2 years ago so FAKE!!!

Said I had sex with a minor?? FAKE!!!!

"conehead"? oh yeah..that was the supposed "diss" you put out that not one single person agreed with lmao FAKE!!!

here you go saying I'm not fat: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...at.#post2744724

^^yet...in this rhyme where you're hard up as fuck for some material, you say I'm fat. Are you fuckin serious???? Sayin I'm fat, dog are you for real???!!!!! That's like saying you're straight. FAKE!!!

^there go your 5 uhh....would-be "personals"

Oh yeah here's your feedback:

your flow is as redundant and as run on as ever you still sound like a cheap knock-off biggie smalls as always, which is a disgrace to biggie. You can't formulate or throw a punch to save your life as usual, and your "disses" aren't "disses" they're just blabber that goes nowhere. you sound the exact same on every song, just saying differnet shit, nothing new here and conicidentlaly nothing true here either.

At least your quality doesn't suck <---stretching to find the "silver lining".

hmm.. yeah originality points for "gaypexx" and "latex" that's complex rhymin at it's best, looks like those 7 years you spent rappin on the internet has finally paid off. lol.

you'll get the hang of it someday. try starting with the basics like writing a hook that's at least appealing.

try again man. I say in 1 rhyme what takes you 3.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote