Thread: King Solo
View Single Post
Old 03-15-10, 03:29 AM   #27
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod

Nigga fuck yo thread... you nobody number 2 up in here.. Solo, congratulations on getting 100 wins on a site that barely even had that many battles... holy shit did you pick a bad spot to build your legendary status on hahaha.. nobody knows who the fuck you are other then me and Spul. Go kick rocks your HHH looking ass mutha fucka haha

ahahaha, LMFAO

you are a fucking joke son. you were a nobody on this site and rode my jock for years trying to look cool. then you leave for another site, drop a couple of writtens and think you're the shit. I only come back to this site to post once or twice and do my modly duties assclown.

as far as people knowing who I am?? LOL... ngga i'm more known across rap sites than you ever will be. remember when you started frontin on RM and I fucking owned your sorry ass. kinda like what I did to you on BB also. fucka... everywhere i've gone, you've followed and i've clowned your bitch ass.

jesus, it must be great to know you're such a failure not only in life, but on the internet to.