Thread: This old town.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-08, 01:04 AM   #4
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

this is honestly the best piece anyone has dropped in a while.

The imagery was the best i've seev in a long ass time...the flow was damn near perfect...and not just the flow as everyone knows it..but the flow from line to line..sequence to sequence..this shit was like a movie..and that is due to your great imagery...and really good syllable count.

not to mention..the over-all concept of this shit is fire...very original...very personal as well...i think that's what I loved about this...i know i don't know you too well..but i feel like I know you better then I did before just from reading this.

very, very well written topical.

good shit kirk.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote