Thread: General Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-04-08, 07:30 PM   #62
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

My GPA is beautiful dawg. 3.8 out of 4 after this semester, including a perfect 4.0 this semester. HOLLA B!!!! Smart AND Sexy? Goddayum, Ladies, try not to fight too much!!!

Don't want to seem to let it go? I bring it up, because I KNOW it infuriates you. It's the reason you started to hate me, and call me a faggot everywhere, and take personal jabs. It's ok, man, a Knockout from the kid leaves everyone Dazed and confused. And I've said multiple times, you can have a rematch anytime dawg. Anywhere. I'd just do it again and even more viciously. And again, they were all RV heads, and majority were heads who texted a lot on RV. And were better than you. And great job bringing fake personals. lmao When did you ever diss me on my site? Great, the loss has left you with amnesia too.

LOL the fact you need to constantly state you sleep with women without being question whether you do or not only shows off insecurity dawg.

Damn, man, I got the "I don't give a shit I just fuck around" Adam to get all serious like this? shit man..... it's like you're a little virgin girl and I'm the guy you jsut lost your virginity too and I'm leaving to fuck some other chick. Get off me bitch!!!!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote