Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 08-19-05, 06:52 PM   #3
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

IP:

ok if your looking for tables just to practice with i would recomend, some cheap gemini belt-drive tables and some cheap generic mixer. but thats just to practice with to see if you like it. [try this first] better yet go find a friend or go to a music store and play arround with there stuff.[/try this first] if you like it then i recommend uppgrading to some stantons or better yet some numark 1200's <<recommened....with the numarks you could play parties and use for gigs and whatnot. basically dj'ing is expensive....a gemini belt-drive table is about $70 so .....70 + 70 + 80(mixer)=$220

if you want to play parties/gigs to make money 300 + 300 + 300(pioneer mixer)=$900
and you would need a PA system. [b]this set-up is your standard dj set-up if you went to a club you would see the dj with a pair of 1200's and a nice mixer.

[i recomend this route if you like dj'ong]i think if you really liked dj'ing you would want somethin in between. somethin along the lines of $500-$600 <<for that much money you could get a pretty good set-up.[/i recommend you take this route if you like dj'ing]

now rememeber c-dj's or digital dj's= gay....dont be gay, and cheap c-dj's < cheap turntables....its a fact.

now vynil, vynil vynil vynil...vynil can range in prices from $1-$30 (depending on what your getting)
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote