View Single Post
Old 06-02-10, 11:48 AM   #980
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
dude your garbage.a little pussy suburban country white boy with a big mouth and a little heart.i saw your pics.your a little skinny faggot.i would beat your ass in real life so you come on here and talk shit.i got family i vist in nashville.you best pray i dont ever bump into your pussy ass.faggot.

a suburban country white boy.

well, yeah...i lived in the suburbs...after i bought a house there...other then that...never lived in the suburbs..and i've never been called country until now...so i guess this all just goes to show how intelligent you really are...by the way...i'm 5'9..and about 190 pounds...yet i'm a skinny faggot? ok.i see...so what you're saying is....people who arn't morbidly obese...are all skinny faggots...i sense a hint of jealousy in all this...the cats out of the bag people.

cal hates me because i'm almost 24 and could retire if i wanted...and because i take care of myself physically....i guess wendys isn't working out like you hoped it would...

and..asside all this...as if everything i'm saying isn't already obvious...i'm about to be more redundant then you are even capable of understanding. I'm better then you at everything you strive to be good at...peace.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote