View Single Post
Old 07-13-07, 02:45 PM   #8
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Lightbulb

IP:

dude, have u been listening to jedi mind tricks lately cuz your new style sounds alot like vinnie paz's. Real Talk dude you got a weak voice...but its also what makes u unique...I see u still searching for your vocal home, I think once u figure how to make ya nasally sound to work for u(like eminem) u gon be alrite...but on this song jus like vinnie paz's forced gritty tone shit sounds forced, an I dont believe it...your more focused on shouting then conveying the actual emotion of the song. The emotional vibe gets lost in the shouting an u dont give the listener nothing to relate to, the listener left wondering why your screaming? the shouting woulda been ill if u varied it...shouted certain lines an phrases then go back an forth between a normal tone an the shouting tone..but u put emphasis on nothing everything was delivered the same on all verses. Which made song boring, which sucks cuz u got a ton of energy here, you certainly didn't rhyme boring but sonically your boring, u screamed thru a whole song which logically should have been sonically hype but it was a sonic flatline jus do to it being sonically the same for 3 in a half mins. Lyrically I like your epic focus, message to haters its a very played topic amongst underground/net mcs, but u flipped it well to befit your situation, hook again sonically the same. You shoulda varied tone from the verses....if u screaming on verses bring tone down on hook, intense whispers...like shouting in a whispery tone woulda really set this off. From a mcing standpoint this is tight, from a artistic standpoint it falls short....your prob here was all sonic...the rappin was tight but the presentation was lackluster...u up ya sonics, u ready son....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote