View Single Post
Old 09-10-08, 05:20 PM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
If your college professors weren't lying then they should have told you that poetry is subjective and with or without a point, the professor is to decide what he or she truly expects from the poetry. Some expect a large vocabulary with almost no sense behind the words.

With that said, poetry is subjective, and that makes every reader's opinion viable, while at the same time, every poem is also good.

so yeah, shit is good, good is good, bad is good, complex is good, up, down, satan, god, black, white, is all good, in Poetry.

but hehhhhhh reasonable judge lots of time on the computer

lmao....not only do you not know what you're talking about when it comes to what professors expect out of anything...but you contradict yourself by going out of your way to make a piece look like it's slightly above average...and then turn around and say that it's completely subjective...even though you're opinion wasn't made to appear like it was your opinion..it was made to look like it was a fact....just like 99% of the bullshit you post.

If you can agree that your opinion is just as subjective as anyone elses...then take the fucking time to say..."this is just how i feel...because i don't speak for anyone...and frankly...don't have a very good understanding of this sort of thing."

because you don't. even though you would like to think you do, and like others to think the same...you really don't.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote