View Single Post
Old 08-26-06, 07:16 PM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
So it's fine now right. -_- everythings fine now

That's exactly how it is with black people saying nigger. Since fux is white he doesnt need a lecture and its nothing wrong. I don't get it, so why do "white people" complain about black ppl saying it. And if it doesnt bother anyone then why would it bother u if fux said that? Would it be less likely for it to be a joke if he were black? If u knew it was a joke would u tolerate it?

Did you read what I said? 100% of my argument was based on the fact he was black, which turned out to be false. So he did get me into lecture mode for nothing.

I don't condone racial slurs (or most other insults for that matter) at all, whether it be white to white, black to black, white to asian, black to white, white to black, middle eastern to mexican... Look what he said... He basically insulted himself. If I had the time i'd go into detail about how he still shouldnt say shit like that etc, but I didn't want to.

I had absolutely no idea it was a joke, so I treated it seriously. It's not the first time people have said shit like that and meant it, so why would I think it was a joke? If I knew it was a joke I'd probably ignore it... Same deal if a black person was insulting blacks as a joke, or whites as a joke.