View Single Post
Old 08-20-05, 07:12 PM   #41
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
ok and i know plenty of kids who are adopted and they know the story of their birth parents and are happy that their adoptive parents addopted them
and whats wrong with being raised by 2 men or 2 women?
i have 2 freinds that have been raised by gay adoptive parents and theres nothing different

That'll effect the kid's childhood.He will be picked on in school n may even be repented by his peers.He'll be ashamed of his house n where he lives.He'll be unable to bring any friends over to his house due to having 2 gay parents.Loneliness will take over.And in the adolence stage of life..lonelness is already a factor in life regardless...n having 2 gay parents will only help it.And..lonelyness....leads to depression...which will lead to suicide.If I had 2 gay parents...I'd commit suicide already.It's too unbearable to live with.As an adult...you can easily say that it doesn't matter..but when your a teen..you lack the proper knowledge and insecurities take over.Gay people should not get married.GAY people should not exist.There should be a holocaust type a shit on gays.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote