Thread: Hard Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 02:30 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Hard Questions

IP:

Ever noticed how people run for cover when you ask them questions about their own beliefs that shake the foundation? why's that? Hmm, maybe I just have it wrong and they don't see em. I better ask em here to find out for sure.

Q you called people who don't believe verything they hear "ignorant" when they don't believe what you believe, then defend it to the bitter end (where you pretend not to see it or simply don't come back to the thread) yet your own religion says it's okay to take your life. Why?

Q, you said that "if someone never did it, then they aren't qualified to speak on it". So on your own logic, I have to ask you a a few questions. According to yor logic, you've never died and gone to heaven, so how can you speak on it? You've never raised a child, so how could you speak on that? I can go on and on with questions like this, but by your own logic, how is what you're saying worth considering?

Q, you hold dearly to your Bible as your means for salvation, yet the bible clearly states:
Quote:
Leviticus 20:13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

How do you align your self with something that speaks so vehemently against you because of the way you were born?

Q, you say that one sohuldn't blame god for the "bad" things that happen to them, yet they should credit god only with good things, yet god is well known to burn people alive, send plague, famine, death and war on people, and send his own son to be tortured and murdered. Are death, war, famine, plagues, human sacrifice and murder good things? or do you not hold your "god" accountable for these things he takes credit for as well?

Understand that I'm not attacking you. These are questions I find that you constantly evade or maybe just haven't found the time to answer. I'd like to know your point of view on these issues, since I'm not one to assume, I'd rather ask. As you may already know, I couldn't care less about your sexual prefference one way or another, nor do I feel that one should be persecuted because of it, but I'm wondering why you're aligning your self with those that preach and seek to destroy you because of it. Please clarify. Also, your beliefs on what validates someone as "qualified" or not may have some logic I'm not seeing, and I'd liek to see your side of it. Thanks.

Peace

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote