View Single Post
Old 09-15-05, 11:18 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

werd life.......dope battle......thats what i like to see......

mystic.......approached my topic well, although not the most original approach it was still good and you stayed flowing consistently throughout the verse. vocabs was on point throughout, some places where they could look to be a bit more complex but you only had one or two minor spots for that so its good. emotion and imagery in your verse was real good, a big improvement on last week i think, u delivered a nice picture for the reader making it easy for them to see where you were taking the topic so overall a good drop.

mad knight......dope drop again homey, i told ya stick to topicals and fuck text cuz u are definitely better at this shit, stayed consistent to the topic although like mystic you didnt really have one of the most original approaches. flowed well consistently from beginning to end and had the dope vocabs all the way through to, a few spots where it got weaker than other places but still nice. emotion and imagery was a plus in your verse to, had a lot of feeling all the way and overally another dope drop.

OVERALL........both verses were real good, they matched each other well in each department. now at first i thought mad knight had this (i even told him on MSN) but i dont really think i gave mystic enough credit cuz his verse equally matched Mad Knights in every area. so if i cud call it a tie i wud cuz both had identical amounts of quality so to pick a winner i'm gonna have to go with mystic cuz his verse was slightly longer so there was more to it.

V/ - Mystic Chaos