View Single Post
Old 11-22-05, 03:13 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180497

It's amazing...moaning about me...where YOU picked up a win...WITHOUT dropping a verse...and i did a little count on ya wins...and you took the win...

now who's bitchmade?

have a nice day dumbass

Damn, you motherfuckers are dumb as hit. Did you convenieltly forget to read where he says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crybaby
This battle is off...I've changed my mind...I have no interest in battling.

Have a nice day...and a nice life.

Good bye

you do understand that he DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE BATTLE, RIGHT?!!!! He asked for time changes AFTER the shit was ALREADY CHECKED IN!!! Where did I ask for more time ANYWHERE?!?!?!!! Show me. link it. fuckin liars. ok then. And add to that my song was done. The song that he felt in the second battle was the same song from the first one he hauled ass from. That's his fault, not mine. He agreed, then intentionally left. This has absolutely jack shit in common with yours and my battle, but nice try. You'll fool the dim ones I'm sure.

P.S. mad dog, you're lyin again, lol. You definitely can not point out my grand mother to nobody kid, you're not a thug, LMAO. AAAAHAHAHAHAHH. And that's why you're a shitty pops, lmao. See you on Maury.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote