View Single Post
Old 06-19-10, 06:36 PM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
Rofl@facebook toughguys

Yo not even just that they talk shit over facebook saying shit like "I kicked your ass Josh Farnsworth you little bitch" (even though they were 4 of them and I had to hold my bag with my work clothes in one hand and fight back with the other while my hood was being pulled over my head [cuz they're hockey player fags] and couldn't even drop me or give me a scratch or bruise and I got away away but nut-shutting one and I had already elbowed the first guy in the face who suckered me first outta nowhere when asking me if "i was the guy who said something back there" while pointing in the opposite direction I was walking from lollll) and then I say ok fuck facebook come to RHS right now at the track field (was 9pm) and fight me and he didnt was like "fuck you pussy" and would just keep sayin it but never agreed to meet me lol

These kids were notorious for randomly ganging up 5-2 4-1 etcc on younger, smaller kids at parties for no reason and beating them up. My friends caught them while doing this to some really nice kid who wouldn't hurt a fly cuz apparently he "stole their weed". My friends destroyed them when they caught it happening. Only 2 of them who jumped me were there though with another 1 of their friends. Then my other friends saw them at a bar and challenged them to a fight and they were too scared to go outside and were like "yo morgan we don't want any trouble man we're cool with you we don't want to fight"

hate those types of people it was a night that should I never have had the pleasure of knowing they were too scared to fight me and got whooped by my homies, would have scarred me cuz i'd spend a long time which I did for months with rage in my heart wanting some sort of revenge.

Glad I got it though