View Single Post
Old 11-07-03, 06:55 PM   #22
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND

Your rhyme sounds like spoken word over the beat with no emotion, or regard for the beat. You got to ride the beat, feel that shit and blend that shit so it fits perfect. So many cats on here comprimise that to come up with a catchy punch or wordplay, and forget about the beat.

first off...thats not me spittin....

i would ruin your life within 8 bars

secondly... i did vote on your last battle. I think you came horridly wack over a mediocre beat, that was mixed ugly. which is why i said i didnt like it... not because you rapped over it PERIOD.... your voting against me cuz 1. you want me to put the sample out in front of your face so your little brain can hear it... 2. i got someone to spit over my shit, and im not gettin "stung" like your wack display of high pitched fecal matter.... which = you having a extra lil bit of hate towards me cuz i can get props for doin somethin you got shat on for....

its not my fault either that you have no clue how to absorb imagery and storys in a song.... "wahts this dude talkin about? man, whats he jerkin off?".... if you didnt capture the meaning of the track... you were'nt meant to..