Thread: Hard Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 02:50 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Perfect example of how Apexx sets the rules to his own "game" to ensure he "wins"

The first thing he says is: Notice how people run for cover when you ask them questions about their beliefs.

^^#1...If I refuse to play this lil game of his, he walks off victorious because of the first thing he said with a "See, I told you."

Guess what. I don't care. I state my beliefs in the open for people to see. Unless someone is questioning verifiable facts, then there's no "question" about a "belief." That's why it's called a belief in the first place. In multiple threads on many occasions, I've stated nearly all my core beliefs, time and again. So, sorry if you missed them. I choose not to argue with you on what I believe. I make the rules for myself, not you.

Sorry Apexx, play this game by YOURSELF.

Yet you still didnt' answer any of the questions here in ANY thread, so what am I supposed to think? That you want to answer them? That you were logical in your statements?! I don't think I'm being unfair in asking you to clarify your point of view. Unless you answered the questions in threads that were completely different from the thread they were asked in, and I doubt you'd find your self doing something that senseless.

BTW, you can tell I set you up when I said: "Hmm, maybe I just have it wrong and they don't see em. I better ask em here to find out for sure."

Yeah you're right....this is what makes me an asshole.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote