View Single Post
Old 04-08-10, 09:45 PM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysol
What if my heart tells me to hurt children? (Heart meaning mind) Your actual heart is a muscle. Lol, sorry, that was a dumb statement you said, just because it feels right, it doesn't mean it is right, eating a crap load of candy taste good, drugs feel good, but is it good? No, it doesn't take a caveman from which most of you believe to come from to figure that out. Without instruction you will not know what to do, fools despise wisdom and instruction. If you haven't looked for God (Father, Son and Holy spirit) with all your heart (again mind) then you haven't even gave a chance for you to actually believe or quite possibly accept. You cancel it out for opportunity, because your mind is set and connived on something else or another belief. You wont find him with a close mind especially if you are not sincere in your deep search.

Key words "Have Been" Self explanatory.

I don't want to start with the Catholics lol, just stay away from them, very far away.

Any who, this thread will just lead to endless debates, because I know for a fact everyone's mind is set on what they believe. I have researched in evolution and all that, there's just no hard conviction/proof for me in that, that's in my honest opinion. Many are called and few are chosen, I don't expect everyone to follow Christ, but know that Gods return is soon. Don't believe the worlds hype and stay away from the masses! PZZZZZZZZZzzz Ninjaz!

i think its easy to say my statement is dumb when you disect it and interpret it into your understanding of what im saying.

but word, i dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks or does. I do me, and i do right by me. If the descriptions of 'god' are just as false as anything else in the world, why waste my time thinkin that i should abide by those rules? I'd rather do 'right' in my own mind and heart, than to follow scriptures that are chopped and screwed by other humans.

and your candy analogy was horrible.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily