Old 01-13-07, 04:24 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Ur 0-3 in champ matches, I'll be hurtin' this dude
The title Haunts u so much, Disney's mansion would be PERFECT for u

Lmao, that is funny because you are like 1-3 in champ matches which ain't that much better. But anyway, I'm out now so I can't vote right now. I'll try later. But wow at how everyone is just following suit from Faime's vote.

Fuck it, here goes... basically this wasn't the best of battles. But overall Andy came with a more consistent verse and he had harder hitting punches. A lot of Sonny's shit was poorly worded and that is his main problem. He has the concepts but words them horridly and that makes the punch suck major ass. Some of Andy's punches were weak to but overall he had a better verse. The only thing that Sonny really had that was funny was the hacky sack line. Andy had the disney line going for him and the closer was nice. The 20-20 line could've been dope, as could the John Stockton line and the glocks line but poor wording let him down. Still, he had a better verse and therefore he wins this battle.

V/ - DaTrusHurtz
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote