View Single Post
Old 12-19-07, 08:49 PM   #57
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
yo man, that's really good to hear man. I'm glad to hear you have a positive outlook now. a lot different from the Zone I knew a year ago. And you're still writing too? that's what's up man. I should hear some of your new stuff some time. You still felt the power of Smackfest tho :P

yo Spul, wuddup man. lol yeah that LK exposer was wild lol. I put that kind of energy in doing company research now. its crazy how those same types of talents can be geared to something so lucrative. now I could tell you the dividends per share any company in my portfolio issued last quarter, who their competitors are and what their market capitalization is lol. Before I could tell you how many gallons of grease was in LK's face and how much friction her stretch marks on her belly caused in the stretch marks on her knees. It's interesting looking back on my self as I am now, its like I see a young dude and I'm like "man, this cat has so much potential (if he applies his skills)". Now I view some of the cats here the same way.

PLaying the stocks is like gambling. I treat the stock market way I treat bitches. I get in while it's good, I let it build up, and then I pull out before I lose everything.

AHAHAHAHA HOLLA!