Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:13 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Yeah, listen up.. you don't know how old the battle was that I judged your ability on because I never specified which battle. You think I said you vs. Dabatos from like 3 years ago... READ AGAIN!! when I mentioned his name I was referring to a time when I beat him, NOT YOU.

Moving on, you disrespected me by basically implying that I was garbage at topicals at the bottom of your post where you said Kirk was the most talented... funny story, I've beaten Kirk twice and he's never beaten me.

So, if you're going to continue shit talking make sure you read EXACTLY what I post before coming at me with some out of context bullshit.

lmao..once again..i've had ONE FUCKING TOPICAL BATTLE...THE ONLY TOPICAL BATTLE WAS AGAINST DABATOS!....do you get it now? i know which one you were talking about..because there is only one you could possibly be talking about in the first place...so yeah..i know exactly how old it was.

and how is saying i respect you as a writer implying you're garbage at topicals?
you fucking preach to me about taking the shit you say out of context...and yet you took me as giving kirk props as implying your topical abilities are garbage....that is fucking comical.

i've been here for 4 years...and i remember everyone i ever thought was good at topicals..because thats what i've always done....kirk is one of the best..i never payed any attention to him untill a few months ago...you say you beat him like that means something...it clearly hasn't been recently since you don't go into frontlines anymore and havn't for a long ass time...so what weight does that fucking hold in the present?
are you implying that i should respect you because you're better than him now? or are you implying i should respect you because you were better than him a long ass time ago...

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote