Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:23 AM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Wow, so a recent battle HAS to take place in Front Lines.

Damn man, and I thought there was leagues all over rapverse and other rap sites. Thanks for enlightening me on the truth son. I must hang around Front Lines more often now so I can see the ONLY battles to ever take place. Word.

Your stockpile is plummeting dude.

lmao...says the guy who has shown me no links to anything.

funny...i talked to kirk earlier...and he said he's never seen shit from you accept for stuff back in '05...i asked him if you were any good...and what i just told you is the response he gave me.

so..either you battled in '05....or you're lying...or...he's lying...but being as how he told me prior to all of this nonsense that rv is the only site he really uses..or has ever used that much...i get the feeling he's telling the truth.

get the fuck out of here.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote