Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
www.myspace.com/mrleady

only got an ooollllddddd song and a freestyle on there

erm

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4059206

few verse previews from some other songs(havent had any vocal editing what so ever to them), but thats about it, i really need to get my arse into gear.

(I peeped the verse previews)

Leady, You'reEQ your mids and high up and your fice will light up when you hear the difference and the clarity in your voice. A well rounded emcee overall, you have variety and spontainety in your lyrics and in your flow. Your beat choices definitly echo the roots of Hip Hop as does your style. You got some punches that'll add light to your verses make listeners chuckle and smile.

The only thing I'd say is that your songs (the ones submitted) all have similar topics, b-boy type braggodocio topics. I mean, you're Leady the Hip Hop Junkie!! That's expected hahaha, and a wide array of topics would make you like...well..sorta like a white KRS. Some collabs with concept artists would blow you up in a big way and make their fans your fans. Marketability is proportionate to the markets you can reach. I tell you this because I know you have the knowledge, the ability, and the platform to apply it.

That's really it man, pick up those mids and highs at tad, and flex your mind muscle on different types of tracks, maybe a few abstract ones and you'd be a top shelf underground artist.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote